URBAN TRANSPORTATION DECISION MAKING: 6. MINNEAPOLIS, ST. PAUL. A CASE STUDY
The report is one in a series encompassing ten monographs and a summary. Together they describe the transportation decision process in a number of major cities in the U.S., Canada and Western Europe, and interpret this information in such a way as to derive observations and conclusions useful in the identification of progressive transportation decision-making institutions. This monograph contains a transportation study of the twin cities, Minneapolis - St. Paul.
- See also PB-257999.
Tufts UniversityDepartment of Civil Engineering
Medford, MA USA 03824
Office of Policy, Plans and International Affiars400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Colcord, F C
- Polan, S M
- Publication Date: 1973-7
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 58 p.
- TRT Terms: Case studies; Decision making; Governments; Metropolitan areas; Persons by socioeconomic levels; Planning; Policy; Public transit; Rapid transit; Transportation operations; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation management
- Geographic Terms: Minnesota
- Old TRIS Terms: Government planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Public Transportation; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00145534
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: OST-TPI-76-02-04 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-30036
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1981 12:00AM