URBAN TRANSPORTATION DECISION MAKING: 4. MIAMI-DADE COUNTY: A CASE STUDY
The report is one in a series encompassing ten monographs and a summary. Together they describe the transportation decision process in a number of major cities in the U.S., Canada and Western Europe, and interpret this information in such a way as to derive observations and conclusions useful in the identification of progressive transportation decision-making institutions. This monograph contains a transportation study of Miami, Florida.
- See also PB-257997.
Tufts UniversityDepartment of Civil Engineering
Medford, MA USA 03824
Office of Policy, Plans and International Affiars400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Colcord, F C
- Polan, S M
- Publication Date: 1973-7
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 80 p.
- TRT Terms: Case studies; Decision making; Governments; Metropolitan areas; Persons by socioeconomic levels; Planning; Policy; Public transit; Rapid transit; Transportation operations; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation management
- Geographic Terms: Florida; Miami (Florida)
- Old TRIS Terms: Government planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Public Transportation; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00145532
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: OST-TPI-76-02-02 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-30036
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 16 1981 12:00AM