STATUS OF THE TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM AND PLANS FOR IMPROVING INTERCITY TRANSPORTATION IN THE NORTHEAST CORRIDOR
The report provides background information on the Northeast Corridor, its geographic and demographic characteristics in general, and the characteristics of its travelers, in particular. Also it describes the existing Corridor highway system, the rail passenger system, and the scheduled air transportation system. (Author)
- Limited number of copies containing color other than black and white are available until stock is exhausted. Reproductions will be made in black and white only.
Peat, Marwick, Livingston and Company1025 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Publication Date: 1969-12
- Pagination: 189 p.
- TRT Terms: Passenger service; Travel demand
- Geographic Terms: Northeast Corridor; Northeastern United States
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00039181
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-9-0017
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 24 1972 12:00AM