CLRV - CANADIAN LIGHT RAIL VEHICLE
This booklet looks at light rail transit in Canada. The new Canadian Light Rail Vehicle (CLRV) incorporates major design features emphasizing adaptability for light rapid transit operations. Other features provide for a more efficient and longer vehicle life, improvement in passenger comfort and convenience, and reduction in environmental noise.
Urban Transportation Development Corporation20 Eglington Avenue West
Toronto, ONo M4R 1K8, Canada
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: Figures; Photos;
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Light rail vehicles; Noise control; Passenger cars; Passenger comfort; Public transit; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Passenger car design
- Subject Areas: Design; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00145172
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1981 12:00AM