AIR CUSHION TECHNOLOGY IN CANADA 1975
The purpose of this report is to bring to the attention of all who are concerned with Canada's air cushion industry: an outline of the commercial activities in the design, development, and manufacture of air cushion vehicles (ACVs) in Canada; the R&D programs within the companies themselves as well as in Canadian universities and various government departments; and last but not least, the industrial assistance programs of various types that are underway in certain government departments and agencies to assist the Canadian ACV industry.
National Research Council of CanadaAssociate Committee on Air Cushion Technology, Montreal Road
Ottawa, ONo K1A OR6, Canada
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 45 p.
- TRT Terms: Air cushion vehicles; Development; Intelligent transportation systems; Research; Tracked air cushion vehicles
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Geographic Terms: Canada
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Air cushion technology; Survey reports
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads; Research; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00145171
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Report/Paper Numbers: Res. Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 1 1977 12:00AM