NORTHEAST CORRIDOR TRANSPORTATION: PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS
The report contains four parts, each based on a region within the Corridor. New York is examined first because of its impact on the remainder of the region. The other three regions covered are Delaware Valley, Baltimore-Washington and New England. Each region is examined on the basis of four central points: Historic growth patterns; Demand for transportation; Level of service; and Anticipated deficiencies and prospects.
- Limited number of copies containing color other than black and white are available until stock is exhausted. Reproductions will be made in black and white only.
Peat, Marwick, Livingston and Company1025 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20036
- Publication Date: 1969-12
- Pagination: 109 p.
- TRT Terms: Passenger service; Travel demand
- Geographic Terms: Northeast Corridor; Northeastern United States
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00039180
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-9-0017
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 24 1972 12:00AM