PRODUCTIVITY MEASUREMENT CONFERENCE
This conference was aimed at identifying acceptable measurements of productivity. Part I is the formal program. Part II includes formal presentations and discussions of the first session which considered the following topics: Review of Productivity; Definition of Productivity; Measuring Motor Carrier Productivity; Measuring Railroad Productivity; Data Needs for Measuring Productivity. Part II consists of the summary reports and discussions for each group session, corresponding to the above topics. Part IV consists of appendices which include background material. These proceedings are offered as a resource document to serve as the basis for continuing discussion and research on productivity measurement.
Interstate Commerce Commission,
- Publication Date: 1974-11-26
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: 179 p.
- TRT Terms: Car utilization (Railroads); Economic analysis; Freight transportation; Motor carriers; Productivity; Profitability; Quality of work; Return on investment
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Freight Transportation; Motor Carriers; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00145155
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 1 1977 12:00AM