AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF STATE HIGHWAY AND TRANSPORTATION OFFICIALS COMPUTER SYSTEMS INDEX
This inventory of information systems associated with the transportation engineering and transportation administrative fields, lists systems in the area of planning, engineering, finance, administration, and management. Planning related information systems in the general area of planning are listed as well as in the specific areas of programming, highway inventories, loadometer, and traffic control (accident studies, traffic permits, network progression and arterial progression). Systems covering planning related to transportation studies (O&D studies, traffic assignments, traffic counting, rail, transit, other) and to the environment (air pollution, sound pollution and water pollution) are also represented. Highway and traffic engineering information systems are listed in the fields of location and survey, design (hydraulics, soils and materials, road design and earthwork, structures, geometrics, and traffic), right of way, construction, and maintenance. Budget and accounting, cost accounting, payroll and personnel, and general accounting areas are covered as well as management report, bid letting, inventories, and vehicle/driver license. Data processing service and graphics related information systems are also noted. This index provides data on the title of the specific information system, the system number, the system language and number of programs, and a brief description of the system design and capability.
- This document supercedes TRIS 262215.
Texas State Department of Highways & Public TranspP.O. Box 5051
Austin, TX USA 78763
- Yancey Jr, M L
- Close, K
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 319 p.
- TRT Terms: Accounting; Bids; Computer programming; Data processing; Environmental impacts; Finance; Graphics; Highway design; Highway engineering; Highway maintenance; Highways; Information systems; Inventory; Loadometers; Location; Personnel; Salaries; Soil science; Surveying; Traffic control; Transportation; Transportation engineering; Transportation operations; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Highway location; Right of way
- Old TRIS Terms: Drivometer; Graphic methods; Transportation administration
- Subject Areas: Finance; Operations and Traffic Management; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00145004
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Feb 1 1977 12:00AM