TRACK AND TRACK MAINTENANCE
PUT'I PUTEVOE KHOZIASTVO
The book presents the bases of railroad track arrangement and performance of track maintenance. Described are the designs of track superstructure and substructure, connections and intersections of tracks; set forth are the calculation and design of the rail gauge, the calculations of the basic designs of railroad track; it publishes information on the organization and mechanization of the maintenance and repair of track. Approved by the main administration educational institutions of the Ministry of Railroads in the capacity of a textbook for students of higher educational institutions of railroad transportation and can be used as a manual for track technical engineer workers.
- Table of Contents only is available in English, original untranslated as of December 1976.
Transport Publishing HouseBasmannyi Tupik 6A
Moscow B-174, USSR
- Amelin, S V
- Danovksii, L M
- Publication Date: 1972
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 209 p.
- TRT Terms: Ballast (Railroads); Concrete slab track; Curved track; Drainage; Gage (Rails); Maintenance of way; Manuals; Rail (Railroads); Rail fasteners; Railroad grade crossings; Railroad ties; Railroad tracks; Speed limits; Structural design; Subgrade (Pavements); Textbooks; Welded rail
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ballast; Switches; Track design
- Old TRIS Terms: Track gauge
- Subject Areas: Hydraulics and Hydrology; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00144466
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM