OPERATIONAL RELIABILITY AND TECHNOLOGY OF CONCRETE TIE MANUFACTURING
EKSPLUATATSIONNAIA NADEXHNOST'I SOVERSHENSTOVANIE TEKHNOLOGII IZGOTOVLENIIA ZHELEZOBETONNYKH SHPAL
The book reviews breakage and flaws of concrete ties, as well as measures for their prevention: an analysis is given of domestic and foreign experience for the manufacturing of concrete ties and their service life. Recommendations are included on the improvement of factory tie production on the basis of the study of tie defects and technological techniques used in their production. Problems of tie manufacturing automation are dealt with. The book is intended for technical engineering workers of track maintenance, as well as technical engineering personnel of plants for concrete structures and design organizations.
- Table of Contents only is available in English, original untranslated as of December 1976.
Transport Publishing HouseBasmannyi Tupik 6A
Moscow B-174, USSR
- Ivanov, G S
- Publication Date: 1974
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 158 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete; Concrete ties; Failure analysis; Prestressed concrete ties; Production; Quality control; Railroad ties; Railroad tracks; Service life; Structural design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Track design
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00144463
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM