TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR LAYING AND MAINTAINING CONTINUOUSLY WELDED RAIL
TEKHNICHESKIE USLOVIIA NA UKLADKU I SODERZHANIE BESSTYKOVOGO PUTI
This technical specification supersedes the 1962 standard and was developed by the head of the track directorate, the technical research organizations and the railways. It has been approved by the Commission on Track Maintenance of the Scientific-Technical Council of the Ministry of Railways. It has five sections: Fundamentals; Perculiarities of Welded Rail Design; Procedures for Laying Continuously Welded Rail; Maintenance and Repair of Continuously Welded Rail; Appendices.
- Table of Contents and abstract are available in English, original text untranslated as of December 1976.
USSR Ministry of RailwaysNovo-Basmannaya, Ulitsa 2
- Publication Date: 1970
- Pagination: 120 p.
- TRT Terms: Defects; Maintenance of way; Rail (Railroads); Rail fasteners; Railroad tracks; Standards; Structural design; Thermal stresses; Track laying; Welded rail
- Uncontrolled Terms: Track design
- Old TRIS Terms: Rail thermal stresses; Track standards
- Subject Areas: Design; Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00144448
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM