TECHNOLOGICAL PROCESSES OF PANEL TRACK REPAIR
TEKHNOLOGICHESKIE PROTSESSY REMONTA ZVEN'EVOGO PUTI
This set of instructions spells out the standard procedures for the rebuilding of track using welded rails on concrete cross ties, using jointed rail on wooden cross ties, substituting continuously welded rail for jointed rail, using track panels, and for routine maintenance of all these types of track. A total of 27 procedures are described.
- Table of Contents and Abstract are available in English, original text untranslated as of December 1976.
USSR Ministry of RailwaysNovo-Basmannaya, Ulitsa 2
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 448 p.
- TRT Terms: Ballast (Railroads); Concrete; Concrete ties; Jointed track; Maintenance of way; Railroad ties; Railroad tracks; Standards; Tamping; Track panels; Welded rail; Wood ties
- Old TRIS Terms: Panel track; Tampers; Track maintenance equipment; Track renewals; Track standards; Wooden cross ties
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Maintenance and Preservation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00144446
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 16 1977 12:00AM