ENVIRONMENT PROBLEMS SHOULD BE RELATED TO SAFETY
This paper examines the psychological environmental problems through the area of behavioural patterns as they relate to safety. Since the turn of the century, marked changes have taken place, not only in the conditions of employment, but in concern for health and safety. Today, the populace is environment related so much so, that nations condemn each other for polluting the atmosphere, common lakes and rivers and even disease carried on random winds that blow across the countryside.
- Proceedings, Western Association of Canadian Highway Officials, 1974.
Manitoba Department of Transportation, Canada1075 Portage Avenue
- Francis, H D
- Publication Date: 1974-4
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Behavior; Employment; Environmental impacts; Health; Safety
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00144351
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM