IMPLEMENTATION OF A LOSS CONTROL PROGRAM
Loss Control is a program designed to reduce or eliminate all incidents which result in the waste of human and material resources. Included in the program are injury prevention, and control of damage to equipment, material, and facilities. This paper discusses the implementation of this program and its effects.
- Proceedings, Western Association of Highway Officials, 1974.
Manitoba Department of Transportation, Canada1075 Portage Avenue
- Tansowny, W A
- Publication Date: 1974-4
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Injuries; Loss and damage; Losses; Natural resources; Prevention; Safety
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00144350
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM