ROADSIDE VEGETATION MANAGEMENT IN BRITISH COLUMBIA
The term "vegetation management" emcompasses both the elimination of unwanted species and the preservation of natural vegetation as an aid to erosion control and general highway safety and aesthetics. This paper notes a few methods of vegetation control and the steps taken to ensure a pleasant right-of-way.
- Proceedings, Western Association of Canadian Highway Officials, 1974.
Manitoba Department of Transportation, Canada1075 Portage Avenue
- Pope, NMF
- Publication Date: 1974-4
- Pagination: 4 p.
- TRT Terms: Aesthetics; Erosion control; Highway safety; Roadside improvement; Vegetation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Right of way
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00144346
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM