THE GENERATION ANALYSIS PROCEDURES
The primary objective of the study performed by the RTAC Trip Generation Project Committee was to provide a concise summary of the trip generation information developed during the course of the many urban transport planning studies completed in Canada during the past decade. The Committee has chosen to include in this report a review of multiple linear regression analysis techniques and their application in trip generation studies.
Roads and Transportation Association of CanadaTrip Generation Project Committee
Ottawa, ONo K1G 3V4, Canada
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 76 p.
- TRT Terms: Linear regression analysis; Regression analysis; Transportation planning; Trip generation; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00144261
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1981 12:00AM