THE HIGH SPEED GROUND TRANSPORTATION ACT OF 1965. 3RD REPORT
The Northeast Corridor simulation model was assembled and exercised; a comprehensive inventory of technology options was prepared; two rail passenger service demonstrations are beginning and the first system for broad, regional transportation analysis was established. A national capability in R and D and transportation analysis was established in universities and in private industry across the country. The impact of the HSGT program is depicted. (Author)
- See also Rept. no. 2, PB-176 115.
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1969-7
- Pagination: 132 p.
- TRT Terms: High speed rail; Transportation departments
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Department of Transportation
- Geographic Terms: Northeast Corridor; Northeastern United States
- Subject Areas: Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00039153
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 24 1972 12:00AM