CITY OF CANADA. VOLUME TWO: PROFILES OF FIFTEEN METROPOLITAN CENTRES
This is the second of a two-volume text and reference work concerned with the study of urban Canada, and with urban economics, history, geography, and planning in general. In Cities of Canada, Volume Two, the author provides detailed and up-to-date descriptions of fifteen centres from St. John's Newfoundland to Victoria, British Columbia. Each city is examined under five main headings: Historical Development; Economic Base; Urban Growth and Land-Use Patterns; City Centre; and Metropolitan Government and Planning.
Macmillan Company70 Bond Street
Toronto, ONo M5B 1X3, Canada
- Nader, G A
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 460 p.
- TRT Terms: City planning; Economics; Geography; History; Land use; Metropolitan areas; Urban growth
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Geotechnology; Highways; History; Society;
- Accession Number: 00144255
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Report/Paper Numbers: Monograph
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM