ENERGY, ENVIRONMENT AND ECONOMICS
Energy, Environment and Economics cover quite a range of the current problems of the whole airline industry and it is impossible to do justice to any of these separate subjects in such a limited time. However, this paper attempts to highlight a few of the problem areas. One of the functions of management is to identify possible trouble areas so that timely corrective action can be planned in order to minimize the impact.
University of New BrunswickDepartment of Civil Engineering, 17 Dineen Drive
Fredericton, New Brunswick Canada E3B 5A3
- GLENN, C H
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 43 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Economic impacts; Economics; Energy; Environment; Management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Economics; Energy; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00144253
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM