1974 FINAL REPORT BY THE SELECT COMMITTEE ON MOTORZIED SNOW VEHICLES AND ALL-TERRAIN VEHICLES
This report enquires into and reports on all matters concerning snowmobiles and all-terrain vehicles, and makes particular reference to: (1) the safety of the operator, including his qualifications and equipment, and of passengers carried on or towed by the vehicle; (2) safety in respect of the vehicle equipment; (3) operation of the vehicle on public roads and in other public areas; (4) control of trespass; (5) the effectiveness of existing legislation and regulations; (6) identification of vehicle ownership and of operators with regard to operation on public and private property; and (7) environmental considerations including noise.
Ontario, Province of, CanadaFerguson Block, Queen's Park
Toronto, ONo M7A 1Z8, Canada
- Publication Date: 1974-3
- Pagination: 26 p.
- TRT Terms: Environmental impacts; Laws; Motor vehicles; Ownership; Passengers; Personnel performance; Private property; Snowmobiles; Vehicle safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Motor vehicle laws & regulations; Operator performance; Vehicular safety
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Law; Passenger Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00144236
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Association of Canada
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 31 1977 12:00AM