NATIONAL SURVEY OF ASPHALT CONCRETE DENSITY SPECIFICATIONS
In 1972-73, a survey was conducted by the New York State DOT of the 50 states and the District of Columbia to ascertain current specifications for bituminous concrete highway pavements. A questionnaire was sent to each of the highway departments inquiring about practices regarding control of density in paving-grade asphaltic concrete. A summary of the findings appears in this report, along with a copy of the questionnaire, a brief analysis of answers to certain questions, tables, and diagrams. Continued interest in this subject has resulted in this report also being published in the NYDOT Special Report Series.
Albany, NY USA 12232
- Chamberlin, W P
- ZDEB, M S
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Asphalt concrete; Bituminous pavements; Data collection; Density; Specifications; Surveys
- Subject Areas: Construction; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00144220
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Special Rpt. No. 30
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Mar 15 1977 12:00AM