URBAN CORRIDOR DEMONSTRATION PROGRAM. MANHATTAN CBD-NORTH JERSEY CORRIDOR. NEW JERSEY ROUTE 3 URBAN CORRIDOR--SUMMARY
A summary of the findings for the implementation of improvements to traffic operations and the design of surveillance and control system in New Jersey Route 3 is presented in this volume. This project was one of five conducted in the Manhattan CBD - North Jersey Corridor under the Urban Corridor Demonstration Program. This volume is the first in a five-volume set covering the traffic demonstration studies and surveillance and control design for the New Jersey Route 3 Urban Corridor Demonstration Program: Volume I. New Jersey Route 3 Urban Corridor - Summary; Volume II. New Jersey Route 3 Traffic Demonstrations; Volume III. New Jersey Route 3 Traffic Surveillance & Control - Design; Volume IV. New Jersey Route 3 Traffic Surveillance & Control - Hardware Specifications; Volume V. New Jersey Route 3 Traffic Surveillance & Control - Software Specifications. /FHWA/
- Record URL:
- Sponsored by Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, Urban Mass Transportation Administration.
Trenton, NJ United States 08625
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Pagination: 37 p.
- TRT Terms: Demonstration projects; Highway operations; Software; Traffic; Traffic control; Traffic surveillance; Transportation corridors; Urban growth
- Old TRIS Terms: Urban corridors
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00144142
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: TS-7920 I Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-7778
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Feb 1 1977 12:00AM