TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER--A REPORT OF NEW IDEAS RECENTLY IMPLEMENTED BY HIGHWAY AGENCIES IN FHWA REGION 3
This report contains listings of new concepts and research ideas that had, in early 1975, been recently implemented by State highway organizations and the Washington, D.C. highway department in FHWA's Region 3. The report's format should allow any highway professional of any discipline to quickly scan those new ideas which directly interest him: 1. Implemented ideas from each highway organization are segregated from those of other highway organizations. 2. Implemented ideas have been placed in readily identifiable categories for easy reference (see Table of Contents). 3. Each item within each category is identified by a descriptive title which is followed by a brief narrative and the name and phone number of a highway professional who is familiar with the implemented idea. 4. Each item which the author felt could be identified in more than one category has been identified in each category and cross- referenced to the narrative. All information found in this report was obtained during face-to-face interviews with State and District highway employees. /FHWA/
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Besselievre, W C
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Pagination: 123 p.
- TRT Terms: Highways; Research; Technology transfer; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation research
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00144138
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: N/A Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 1 1977 12:00AM