MAGTOP USER'S MANUAL--SAMPLE INPUT AND OUTPUT
This manual documents the MAGTOP Computer System originally developed for the New York Department of Transportation and converted (by Comsis Corporation) into ANSI FORTRAN for the Federal Highway Administration. This volume provides sample input/output runs for each of the modules contained in the MAGTOP system. Separate volume MAGTOP User's Manual - Program Documentation provides program documentation for each module. The Management of Traffic Operations (MAGTOP) computer system has been designed to assist the traffic engineer in developing traffic operations improvements as part of the Transportation Systems Management element of the Urban Transportation Plan. The system provides a convenient method for storing the large amounts of traffic operations data and provides the integrated facilities to easily summarize, analyze, and display this data. Modules are included to calculate capacities, signal offset analysis, statistical analysis and collision diagram analysis. Other modules provide reports on volume counts, speed/delay, accidents, volume/capacity, signal timing, and physical characteristics. Plot modules plot histograms, two variables, network bandwidth, and time space diagrams. /FHWA/
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/FHWAHHP26
- Sponsored by Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration.
Comsis Corporation8737 Colesville Road
Silver Spring, MD United States 20910
- Publication Date: 1975-8
- Pagination: 291 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Highway operations; Manuals; Needs assessment; Traffic; Transportation system management
- Uncontrolled Terms: User needs
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00144114
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- ISBN: FHWA HHP-26
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-FH-11-8539 IO Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-8539
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 1 1977 12:00AM