SUMMARY OF ASAP RESULTS FOR APPLICATION TO STATE AND LOCAL PROGRAMS. VOLUME II - ASAP COSTS
Volume II analyzes the cost of conducting an Alcohol Safety Action Project in a local community or a state. Financial data were collected from a sample of ten of the thirty-five Alcohol Safety Action Projects; the sample included state, county and city projects. Data were developed for the actual projects funded by NHTSA, and were estimated for an assumed condition of local implementation and funding. The primary objective of the research was to determine the potential of ASAP's for financial self-sufficiency.
Southwest Research Institute6220 Culebra Road, P.O. Drawer 28510
San Antonio, TX USA 78228-0510
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Hawkins, T E
- Scrimgeour, G J
- Krenek, R F
- Dreyer, C B
- Publication Date: 1976-8
- Pagination: 59 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholic beverages; Alcoholism; Analysis; Costs; Crash investigation; Data collection; Driver rehabilitation; Human factors engineering; Law enforcement; Local government; Prevention; Project management; Research management; Safety; States; Traffic crashes
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis; Motor vehicle accidents; Rehabilitation
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00144008
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-801-964 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01150
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 15 1977 12:00AM