RAIL PASSENGER STATISTICS IN THE NORTHEAST CORRIDOR
Using the results of surveys taken on Penn Central trains between Washington, New York, and Boston, this report discusses passengers' origins, destinations, socio-economic characteristics, purposes of travel, frequency of travel, and attitudes toward the service.
OFFICE OF HIGH SPEED GROUND TRANSPORTATIONWASHINGTON,
- Publication Date: 1969-2
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Passenger service; Travel demand
- Geographic Terms: Northeast Corridor; Northeastern United States
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00039136
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 24 1973 12:00AM