HIGHWAY STATISTICS, 1975. SECTION 1. VEHICLES, DRIVERS, AND FUELS
The publication presents the 1975 statistical and analytical tables of general interest on motor fuel, motor vehicles, driver licensing, and highway-user taxation. The Highway Statistics series has been published annually beginning with 1945.
- See also PB-255 090.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 86 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Costs; Driver licensing; Drivers; Fuel consumption; Fuels; Highways; Licenses; Motor vehicles; Revenues; Roads; Statistics; Taxation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Energy; Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00143978
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/HP/HS-75/01 Ann. Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 15 1977 12:00AM