COLLOCATED FLIGHT SERVICE STATION/AIR ROUTE TRAFFIC CONTROL CENTER AVIATION WEATHER UNIT
A comprehensive study and analysis was performed to determine optimum weather and aeronautical data collection, forecasting, and dissemination methodologies for a collocated Flight Service Station and Air Route Traffic Control Center environment. Special emphasis was placed on a centralized weather unit that would improve weather services to all facets of the aviation community as a result of collocating a Flight Service Station with an Air Route Traffic Control Center.
Washington, DC United States
- Wuebker, L J
- Spring, E
- Mandel, E
- Langston, J
- Blake, F
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 74 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Air transportation; Flight service stations; Location; Systems analysis; Weather forecasting; Weather stations
- Old TRIS Terms: Weather communication
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00143955
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Task 1 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 15 1977 12:00AM