TRACKED AIR CUSHION RESEARCH VEHICLE PRELIMINARY DESIGN STUDY REPORT: APPENDICES
These appendices deal with (a) requirements, (b) aerodynamics, (c) braking, (d) loads and structural design criteria, (e) structural analysis, (f) weight analysis, (g) personnel accommodations, (h) linear induction motor, (j) ground support equipment, (k) electrical system, (m) guideway requirements, (n) suspension dynamics, (p) special sensors and measurement techniques, (q) drawings and specifications, (r) noise, and (s) instrumentation and data handling system.
- See also PB-183 177, PB-183 178 and PB-183 179.
General ElectricMarine Turbine & Gear Engineer, 1100 Western Ave
Lynn, MA United States 01910
- Publication Date: 1969-3-17
- Pagination: 473 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamics; Guideways; Intelligent transportation systems; Linear induction motors; Tracked air cushion vehicles
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00039132
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 69AT-1007
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-9-004
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 24 1972 12:00AM