POLICE MANAGEMENT TRAINING ON FACTORS INFLUENCING DWI ARRESTS: TRAINING STATE AND COMMUNITY INSTRUCTORS
The purpose of this project was to train key individuals from state and local enforcement agencies to conduct Police Management Workshops as outlined in the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration curriculum package entitled 'Factors Influencing DWI Arrest.' The project staff conducted five 30-hour instructor training institutes in various areas of the country, drawing from two federal regions for each institute. Two educational technologists from the Applied Science Associates' staff conducted the five institutes during the period 15 October 1975-9 April 1976.
- See also PB-245 847.
Applied Science Association, IncorporatedP.O. Box 158
Valencia, PA United States 16059
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Nesbitt, M W
- McGill, D W
- Lipecky, M K
- Publication Date: 1976-8
- Pagination: 97 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcoholism; Arrests; Drivers; Drunk driving; Instructors; Law enforcement; Management; Meetings; Personnel management; Police; Specialized training
- Old TRIS Terms: Management training
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00143944
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: ASA-471 Final Rpt., DOT-HS-801-978
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-501209
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 1 1977 12:00AM