MULTI-DISCIPLINARY ACCIDENT INVESTIGATIONS - SPECIAL STUDY OF ACTIVE AND PASSIVE RESTRAINT SYSTEMS IN 1973-1976 MODEL YEAR VEHICLES. VOLUME 4. FORMS, CODEBOOKS, AND COMPUTER PROGRAMS
Volume 4 contains examples of field forms and keypunch forms as well as instruction manuals and codebooks used in collecting and coding the data for the Restraint System Effectiveness Program (RSEP) portion of the study. Also included in this volume are the computer programs used to check for consistency and errors after the data were keypunched. Univariate tables for all variables (unweighted) collected in the RSEP are also included. Portions of this document are not fully legible.
- Also available in set of 4 reports as PB-257 433-SET, PC$24.00 and MF$6.00.
Southwest Research Institute6220 Culebra Road, P.O. Drawer 28510
San Antonio, TX USA 78228-0510
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Cromack, J R
- Publication Date: 1976-8
- Pagination: 274 p.
- TRT Terms: Collisions; Computer programs; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Data collection; Human factors engineering; Information processing; Injuries; Manual safety belts; Manuals; Passive restraint systems; Research; Safety equipment; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00143940
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: SwRI-11-3075(4) Final Rpt., DOT-HS-801-977
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-024-1-115
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 1 1977 12:00AM