MULTI-DISCIPLINARY ACCIDENT INVESTIGATIONS - SPECIAL STUDY OF ACTIVE AND PASSIVE RESTRAINT SYSTEMS IN 1973-1976 MODEL YEAR VEHICLES. VOLUME 3. DATA SUMMARIES FOR RESTRAINT SYSTEM EFFECTIVENESS PROGRAM
Volume 3 consists of various tables and rates summarizing information on belt use and injury severity for the outboard front seat occupants of the case vehicles investigated in the Texas study area. Data analysis centers on bivariate tables reflecting restraint use and injury crossed with environmental, vehicle, and occupant characteristics.
- Also available in set of 4 reports as PB-257433.
Southwest Research Institute6220 Culebra Road, P.O. Drawer 28510
San Antonio, TX USA 78228-0510
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Cromack, J R
- Publication Date: 1976-8
- Pagination: 150 p.
- TRT Terms: Collisions; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Data analysis; Front seats; Human factors engineering; Injuries; Manual safety belts; Mathematical analysis; Passive restraint systems; Research; Traffic crashes; Vehicle characteristics; Vehicle occupancy
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Geographic Terms: Texas
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00143939
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: SwRI-11-3075(3) Final Rpt., DOT-HS-801-976
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-024-1-115
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Dec 1 1977 12:00AM