STRUCTURAL MODIFICATION OF THE 'THREE DIMENSIONAL CRASH VICTIM SIMULATION' (3 DCVS) SOFTWARE
The 3DCVS software was to be modified to accomplish the following objectives: (1) Reduce core requirement for simulation execution; (2) Reduce simulation execution costs; (3) Improve job turnaround time; and (4) Make core available for further extention of the 3DCVS.
Analytics IncorporatedWillow Grove, PA United States
- Publication Date: 1976-5-20
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer program documentation; Computer programs; Costs; Crash injuries; Crashes; Data files; Mathematical models; Overlays (Pavements); Random access memory; Savings; Simulation; Software; Subroutines; Time; Variables
- Uncontrolled Terms: Modifications
- Old TRIS Terms: Core storage
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00143825
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TR-1194-A Tech. Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1977 12:00AM