AIRCRAFT CONVEYOR LOAD REDISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
The patent application describes a cargo aircraft conveyor system having palletized loads supported on a plurality of rows of roller conveyors positioned side by side across the aircraft floor. It relates to air drop or transport aircraft.
- This Government-owned invention available for U.S. licensing and, possibly, for foreign licensing. Copy of application available NTIS.
Department of the Air ForcePentagon
Washington, DC USA 20330
- Petry, G A
- Publication Date: 1976-4-22
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Air drop; Cargo aircraft; Conveyors; Deformation; Load transfer; Pallets; Rollers; Transfers; Variables
- Old TRIS Terms: Air drop operations; Air transportable equipment; Limiters; Variations
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00143824
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PAT-APPL-679 410
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1977 12:00AM