PLAN METRO DENVER. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY WORKSHOP ON TRAFFIC CONTROL STRATEGIES
PLAN Metro Denver, an urban environmental citizens' action organization, received a contract from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to organize a workshop on transportation control strategies. The Workshop was held November 15, 1973 in Denver. This document is the final report of the Workshop, dealing with air pollution standards for automobiles related pollutants by 1977. Plans to maintain standards by regulating indirect sources of air pollution.
Environmental Protection AgencyRegion VIII
Denver, CO USA
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 33 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Automobiles; Buses; Businesses; Cities; Cities and towns; Environmental impacts; Environmental protection; Exhaust gases; Federal government; Inspection; Legislation; Meetings; Parking facilities; Policy; Public participation; Traffic control
- Geographic Terms: Colorado
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution abatement; Traffic control systems
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Highways; Law; Operations and Traffic Management; Policy; Public Transportation; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00143787
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1977 12:00AM