HIGH ALTITUDE VEHICULAR EMISSION CONTROL PROGRAM. VOLUME I. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
A seven volume report discusses motor vehicle emissions in a high altitude area, covering engine characteristics, pollution control planning, retrofit programs, inspection systems, emissions measurement, fuel system adjustment, and altitude effects. Volume 1 summarizes the general objectives, approach and results of a study in the Denver, Colorado, area.
- Sponsored in part by Colorado State Dept. of Public Health, Denver. Prepared in cooperation with TRW, Inc., McLean, Va. Transportation and Environmental Operations, and Olson Labs., Inc., Anaheim, Calif. Also available in set of 7 reports as PB-255 558-SET, PC$42.25/MF$9.75.
Automotive Testing Laboratories, Incorporated19900 Colfax Avenue
Aurora, CO USA 80011
Environmental Protection AgencyRegion VIII
Denver, CO USA
Colorado State GovernmentDepartment of Public Health
Denver, CO USA 80220
TRW Transportation and Environmental OperationsOne Space Park
Redondo Beach, CA USA 90278
Olson Laboratories, Incorporated421 East Cerritos Avenue
Anaheim, CA USA 92805
- Publication Date: 1974-1
- Pagination: 40 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Altitude; Carbon monoxide; Data collection; Exhaust gases; Fuel consumption; Hydrocarbons; Inspection; Methodology; Motor vehicles; Mountains; Nitric oxide; Nitrogen oxides; Project management; Regions; Research; Retrofitting; Strategic planning; Vehicle power plants
- Uncontrolled Terms: Projects
- Geographic Terms: Colorado
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution abatement; Automobile engines; Motor vehicle engines; Regional geography
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Energy; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00143774
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1977 12:00AM