IN-SITU LAPPING APPARATUS FOR GATE VALVES
The patent application relates to a lapping apparatus for in-situ simultaneous grinding of a pair of extremely defaced valve body seats of a gate valve within close geometric tolerances while maintaining cleanliness of the adjacent piping systems.
- This Government-owned invention available for U.S. licensing and, possibly, for foreign licensing.
Department of the NavyWashington, DC United States
- Uyetake, T
- Higa, T
- Orillo, S J
- Nakano, G
- Publication Date: 1976-4-1
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Grinding; Leakage; Machine valves; Patents; Piping systems; Ship structural components
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo valves; Gate valves; Leakage fluid; Patents (Valve maintenance)
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00143698
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PAT-APPL-672 579 Pat Appl.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1976 12:00AM