AIR POLLUTION ECONOMICS. VOLUME 1. 1964-1974 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Studies on the economics of air pollution control and management are cited. This includes the economics involved with industrial waste treatment, urban planning, government planning, and automobile and mass transportation. Specific cost studies have been excluded unless they apply to an industry or entire region. (This updated bibliography contains 206 abstracts, none of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1976-8
- Pagination: 211 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Air quality management; Bibliographies; Chemical compounds; City planning; Economic analysis; Economics; Environmental impacts; Industrial wastes; Industries; Management; Planning; Policy; Public transit; Regulation; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution abatement; Government intervention; Government policies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Environment; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00143692
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Biblio.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1977 12:00AM