AIR POLLUTION ECONOMICS. VOLUME 2. 1975-JUNE 1976 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Presented are abstracts covering studies on the economics of air pollution control and management. This includes the economics involved with industrial waste treatment, urban planning, government planning, and automobile and mass transportation. Specific cost studies have been excluded unless they apply to an industry or entire region. (This updated bibliography contains 72 abstracts, all of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes PS-75535 and PS-74091.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1976-8
- Pagination: 77 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Air quality management; Bibliographies; City planning; Economic analysis; Economics; Environmental impacts; Industrial wastes; Industries; Management; Planning; Policy; Public transit; Regulation; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution abatement; Government intervention; Government policies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Environment; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00143691
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Biblio.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1977 12:00AM