THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY IN 1974: AN INTERNATIONAL SURVEY
The study examines the motor vehicle industry in the United States and eight major foreign automotive industry nations, (Canada, Japan, W. Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Sweden, and Australia). The report opens with a summary of the world motor vehicle situation, then proceeds with individual discussions of the automotive industry in each of the nine countries. While focusing on the automotive situation in 1974, the report also includes discussion on past trends.
Department of Commerce1401 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20230
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Pagination: 86 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile industry; Demand; Economic analysis; Energy conservation; Exports; Foreign; International trade; Motor vehicle industry; Production
- Geographic Terms: Australia; Canada; France; Germany; Italy; Japan; Sweden; United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Environment; Highways; Society; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00143686
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: OER/ER-8
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1977 12:00AM