MANPOWER, MATERIALS, EQUIPMENT, AND UTILITIES REQUIRED TO OPERATE AND MAINTAIN ENERGY FACILITIES
Operating and maintenance manpower, materials, equipment and utility requirements for typical examples of energy production, transportation, and conversion facilities are given. The 67 facilities analyzed cover a wide range of activities, including mining, transportation, fossil fuel conversion, nuclear fuel production and reprocessing, and electric power generation.
- See also PB-245382, and PB-245383. Prepared by Stanford Research Inst., Menlo Park, Calif. Center for Energy Studies.
Bechtel Corporation50 Beale Street
San Francisco, CA USA 94119
National Science Foundation1800 G Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20550
Stanford Research InstituteCenter for Energy Studies, 333 Ravenswood Avenue
Menlo Park, CA USA 94025
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 462 p.
- TRT Terms: Air conditioning systems; Coal; Coal gasification; Coal liquefaction; Coal processing; Coal resources; Electric power plants; Energy consumption; Energy resources; Energy storage systems; Facilities; Freight transportation; Heaters; Imports; Management; Mining; Natural gas; Oil shales; Petroleum; Petroleum industry; Petroleum refineries; Pipeline transportation; Pipelines; Public utilities; Refining; Solar energy; Solar power generation; Solvents; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Petroleum trade; Utilities
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Energy intensiveness; Facilities management; Nuclear industry; Pumped storage; Refineries; Solvent-refined coal
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Energy; Freight Transportation; Geotechnology; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00143680
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: NSF-C867
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1977 12:00AM