INSPECTION MAINTENANCE OF LIGHT DUTY VEHICLES IN THE DENVER AIR QUALITY CONTROL REGION
This report summarizes information on inspection/maintenance programs for the reduction and control of automobile emissions. It deals specifically with inspection/maintenance of light duty vehicles in the Denver Air Quality Control Region. The focus is on the benefits, costs, and other factors connected with the various inspection/maintenance options. The information is intended for use by advisory committees, the Colorado Air Pollution Control Commission, and legislators to aid in the development of enabling legislation in the 1975 Colorado legislative session.
TRW Transportation and Environmental OperationsOne Space Park
Redondo Beach, CA USA 90278
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Pagination: 20 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Benefit cost analysis; Cities; Cities and towns; Cost effectiveness; Exhaust gases; Handbooks; Inspection; Laws; Legislation; Maintenance; Motor vehicles; Performance evaluations; Standards; Urban areas; Vehicle maintenance
- Geographic Terms: Colorado
- Old TRIS Terms: Air pollution abatement
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Maintenance and Preservation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00143675
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Exec Sumy
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1977 12:00AM