IMPLEMENTING COAL UTILIZATION PROVISIONS OF ENERGY SUPPLY AND ENVIRONMENTAL COORDINATION ACT
This report reviews the status and current strategy of FEA's program for implementing the coal utilization provisions of the Energy Supply and Environmental Coordination Act of 1974 (ESECA) (P.L. 93-319) as amended by the Energy Policy and Conservation Act (EPCA) (P.L. 94-163).
- See also report dated April 1975, PB-250104.
Federal Energy AdministrationOffice of Energy Resource Development
Washington, DC USA 20461
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Pagination: 42 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Coal industry; Electric power plants; Energy; Energy conservation; Energy consumption; Forecasting; Fossil fuel power plants; Freight traffic; Fuel conservation; Legislation; Policy; Public utilities; Regulations; Traffic forecasting
- Uncontrolled Terms: Utilities
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy management; Fuel management; Government policies
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Freight Transportation; Law; Policy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00143661
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FEA/G-76/193
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1977 12:00AM