INTERNATIONAL AIR TRAVEL ON POTENTIAL SST ROUTES
The purpose of the study was to forecast for twenty years (to 1990) the demand for long-distance overwater air travel as background for analyzing the economic and financial feasibility of the Supersonic Transport system.
- Distribution limitation now removed.
National Planning Association1606 New Hampshire Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20009
- Lewis, W J
- Al-Samarrie, A
- Phillips, B
- Shaw, C S
- Turek, J
- Publication Date: 1971-8
- Pagination: 119 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Air transportation; Civil aircraft; Demand; Economic forecasting; Economics; Flight paths; Foreign; Geography; Governments; International trade; Jet transports; Mathematical prediction; Money; Planning; Population; Salaries; Supersonic aircraft; Supersonic transport planes; Urban areas
- Geographic Terms: Atlantic Ocean; Europe; Japan; North Atlantic Region; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Commercial planes; Government foreign
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Economics; Geotechnology; Planning and Forecasting; Society;
- Accession Number: 00143463
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA-SS-71-3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1977 12:00AM