VENTILATION SYSTEMS STANDARDS ANALYSIS
This report describes the background study made on Ventilation Systems. Included is a master list of Marine Standards Organizations that were used for this study. Statements in these standards are divided in categories as being testable, visual examination, non-testable, or administrative and subjective. Standards Applicability, Proposed Federal Standards Elements, Compliance Testing Considerations and Technical Analysis are included as appendices. Also included is a discussion on industry standards which were not included in the Proposed Federal Standards. Together with the Technical Analysis, this reveals the rationale for selection or rejection of the individual elements. (Author)
- Distribution limitation now removed.
Wyle LaboratoriesEastern Operations
Huntsville, AL USA
- Publication Date: 1973-3
- Pagination: 143 p.
- TRT Terms: Boats; Construction; Design; Electrical equipment; Emission control systems; Engines; Exhaust gases; Fans; Fire prevention; Fires; Inspection; Installation; Management; Marine diesel engines; Marine engineering; Planning; Research; Safety; Safety equipment; Ships; Standards; Transportation; Ventilation systems; Vision
- Identifier Terms: United States Coast Guard
- Uncontrolled Terms: Selection
- Old TRIS Terms: Blowers; Management planning and control; Power equipment
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Design; Planning and Forecasting; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00143412
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MSR-73-7 Devel Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-CG-12377-A
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1976 12:00AM