FLEXIBLE HIGHWAY PAVEMENTS. VOLUME 3. 1975-JULY 1976 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Flexible pavement construction, construction materials, and mechanical properties of flexible pavements are investigated in these reports. (This updated bibliography contains 101 abstracts, 60 of which are new entries to the previous edition.) This bibliography excludes bridge decks, airfields, and concrete pavements. For these, see NTIS/PS-75/076, Bridges: Construction and Construction Materials; NTIS/PS-75/518, 519, and 520, Airfield Pavements; and NTIS/PS-75/677, 678 and 679, Concrete Pavements.
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-75/674.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom, GEJ
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 106 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Asphalt concrete; Base course (Pavements); Bibliographies; Bituminous coatings; Building materials; Flexible pavements; Foundations; Highways; Mechanical properties; Mechanical tests; Paving; Roads
- Old TRIS Terms: Foundations structures
- Subject Areas: Construction; Highways; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00143374
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1977 12:00AM