CONCRETE (RIGID) HIGHWAY PAVEMENTS. VOLUME 3. 1974-JULY 1976 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Concrete (rigid) pavement construction, construction materials, and mechanical properties of concrete pavements are evaluated in reports generated under Government-sponsored research in highway engineering. (This updated bibliography contains 152 abstracts, 91 of which are new entries to the previous edition.) This bibliography excludes bridge decks, airfields, and flexible pavements. For these see NTIS/PS-75-076, Bridges: Construction and Construction Materials; NTIS/PS-75/518, 519, and 520, Airfield Pavements; and NTIS/PS-75/672, 673, and 674, Flexible Highway Pavements.
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-75/679.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom, GEJ
- Publication Date: 1976-8
- Pagination: 157 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Building materials; Concrete; Concrete construction; Concrete pavements; Construction joints; Durability; Maintenance; Mechanical properties; Mechanical tests; Paving; Reinforced concrete; Rigid pavements; Roads
- Subject Areas: Construction; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00143371
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1977 12:00AM