REPORT ON AIRCRAFT - AIRPORT NOISE
Contents: Adequacy of Federal Aviation Administration flight and operational noise controls; Adequacy of noise emission standards on new and existing aircraft; Recommendations on the retrofitting and phaseout of existing aircraft; Implications of identifying and achieving levels of cumulative noise exposure around airports; Additional measures available to airport operators and local governments to control aircraft noise.
Environmental Protection Agency401 M Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20460
- Publication Date: 1973-7
- Pagination: 121 p.
- TRT Terms: Acoustic measuring instruments; Acoustics; Air traffic; Aircraft noise; Airports; Civil aviation; Engines; Environmental impacts; Jet propelled aircraft; Legislation; Loudness; Noise; Noise control; Public health; Regulations; Sonic boom; Standards; Takeoff
- Old TRIS Terms: Acoustic measurement; Engine noise; Noise masking
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Law; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00143345
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1977 12:00AM