MARINE TRANSPORTATION CURRICULA 1975-1976
The report discusses marine transportation as an area of study that should be expanded and included in the university curricula and training centers that offer marine studies. The report examines where courses in marine transportation were offered in 1975-76, what disciplines they encompassed, and how particular courses were organized with their readings.
- Sponsored in part by National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Rockville, Md. Office of Sea Grant.
University of Delaware, NewarkCenter for the Study of Marine Policy
Newark, DE United States 19711
National Oceanic and Atmospheric AdministrationSea Grant Program Office, 6010 Executive Boulevard
Rockville, MD United States 20852
- Mangone, G J
- Truver, S C
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 146 p.
- TRT Terms: Commercial transportation; Curricula; Education; Freight transportation; Industrial engineering; International law; International trade; Management; Merchant vessels; Policy; Regulations; Transportation; Universities and colleges; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Merchant ships; Systems management
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo transportation; Education programs; Transportation education
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Law; Policy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00143315
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DEL-SG-16-76 Tech. Rpt., NOAA-76060109
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1976 12:00AM