WATER RESOURCES DATA FOR TEXAS, WATER YEAR, 1975. VOLUME 3. COLORADO RIVER BASIN, LAVACA RIVER BASIN, GUADALUPE RIVER BASIN, NUECES RIVER BASIN, RIO GRANDE BASIN AND INTERVENING COASTAL BASINS
Surface-water data for the 1975 water year for Texas are presented in three volumes, appropriately identified as to content by river basins. Data in each volume consist of records of stage, discharge, and water quality of streams and canals; and stage, contents, and water quality of lakes and reservoirs. Also included are crest-stage and flood-hydrograph partial-record stations, reconnaissance partial-record stations, and low-flow partial-record stations. Additional water data were collected at various sites, not part of the systematic data collection program, and are published as miscellaneous measurements. Records for a few pertinent stations in bordering States are also included. These data represent that part of the National Water Data System operated by the U.S. Geological Survey and cooperating state and Federal agencies in Texas.
- Prepared in cooperation with Texas Water Development Board, Austin, Texas State Dept. of Highways and Public Transportation, Austin, Corps of Engineers, Washington, D.C., and Soil Conservation Service, Washington, D.C. See also Volume 2, PB-257 082.
U.S. Geological SurveyWater Resources Divisiion
Honolulu, HI USA
Texas Water Development BoardAustin, TX USA
Texas State Department of Highways & Public Transp11th and Brazos Streets
Austin, TX USA 78701
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 523 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Bacteria; Chemical analysis; Chlorides; Flow; Fluorides; Groundwater; Hydrology; Inorganic nitrates; Inorganic phosphates; Lakes; Metals; Observation wells; Reservoirs; Streamflow; Streams; Sulfates; Tables (Data); Temperature; Water; Water areas; Water pollution
- Uncontrolled Terms: Conductivity; Flow rate; Surface waters
- Geographic Terms: Colorado River Basin; Lavaca River Basin; Texas
- Old TRIS Terms: Guadalupe river basin; Nueces river basin
- Subject Areas: Hydraulics and Hydrology;
- Accession Number: 00143265
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USGS/WRD/HD-76/025-Vol-3, USGS/WDR/TX-75/3
- Files: NTIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Nov 3 2003 12:00AM